Women's Health & Wellness at Baptist
A Leader in Women's Health Services in the Mid-South
Baptist Memorial Health Care offers the highest level of care to women—from adolescence to family planning through the mid- and senior years. By ensuring women have access to quality health care, Baptist strives to improve not only women's health and wellness but also child and family wellness. We have made a dramatic impact on the lives of women in our community by blending experience, innovation and compassion to deliver patient-focused care.
Learn more about the advanced women’s health services we offer right here in the Mid-South.
Let's Connect You to the Care You Need
Baptist is here to help you through all your healthcare needs. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Women's Health at Every Age
Our goal is to provide quality health care for women—at every stage of life. Our team at Baptist can serve women’s diverse health care needs using leading-edge research, advanced training, experience and compassionate care.
Baptist’s health and wellness services include:
- Women's health clinics
- Mammography and breast health services
- Osteoporosis and women’s bone health
- Maternity and childbirth
- Urogynecology care
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Chronic pelvic pain care
- Plastic surgery
- Abdominal surgery
Your Women’s Health Specialists
Caring for your health goes beyond routine checkups—it requires feeling comfortable to express your concerns, asking questions about a diagnosis and getting involved in your treatment plan. Our women's health specialists treat both your physical and emotional needs.
Baptist's widely respected obstetricians, gynecologists, oncologists and geriatric bone health experts can provide you with compassionate and personalized care.
Choose to Be Your Best
Download Baptist's new Choose to Be app for women, designed by the medical and lifestyle experts at Baptist Women’s Hospital to give you the knowledge and power to help you make the right choices for a healthy, productive lifestyle for every stage of life.
Women’s Health Services Locations
Ready to find quality, women-centered care? There is a Baptist women’s health clinic near you. Explore our locations below to find a women’s health and wellness specialist
- Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women
- Baptist Women’s Health Center (Memphis)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union City
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Carroll County (formerly Baptist Memorial Hospital-Huntingdon)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Tipton (Covington)
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Attala
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-DeSoto (Southaven)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle (Columbus)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Leake
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi (Oxford)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County (New Albany)
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Yazoo