Adult Day Health Services
What Are Adult Day Health Services?
Adult day health services are designed to improve the quality of life for the elderly and their family members by providing and managing a daily program of health services in an enjoyable, stimulating environment.
With a professionally-managed adult day health service program, seniors maintain independence and dignity, and caregivers enjoy the peace of mind which comes from knowing their loved is receiving the appropriate level of care. Adult day health services offer the most affordable way to provide ongoing care to the frail elderly and medically needy.
Baptist Adult Day Health Services is managed by Active Day, the nation's largest provider of adult day health services. Learn more about each location of Baptist Adult Day Services at the Active Day website.
Let's Connect You to the Care You Need
Baptist is here to help you through all your healthcare needs. Please contact us if you have any questions.
How does the program work?
A typical day begins with arrival to the program. Once at the center, the individual receives ongoing health care by a nurse and other licensed health care professionals, social services, nutritious meals, and a day filled with fun activities, socialization with peers and community trips.
Our programs are designed to meet the individual needs of our clients. Baptist offers the following range of services:
Licensed nurses provide a wide range of services including daily health monitoring and dispensing of medications.
The program offers a full range of stimulating individual and group activities which are professionally designed to promote involvement companionship, independence and good health.
Tasty and Nutritious Meals
Nutritious meals and snacks are served daily to each client. The program also caters to special dietary needs.
Additional services are provided for the convenience of our clients. These services include, but are not limited to,
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Hair salon
How do you benefit from Baptist Adult Day Health Services?
As a Participant
- You will enjoy entertainment, community outings, arts and crafts and new friends.
- You will have your daily needs attended to and enjoy a healthier lifestyle.
- You will enjoy meaningful relationships with staff and other members of the program.
- You will enjoy the convenience of having:
- Health care services on-site.
- Access to social services.
As a Caregiver
- You can continue to care for your loved one while feeling healthier and happier.
- You will be worry free knowing your loved one is being cared for by competent, qualified staff.
- You will be successful at balancing work, family and the demands of caregiving.
- You will enjoy additional time to pursue personal needs and interests.