Trust Baptist for all your pharmacy needs
Get the specialized pharmacy care you deserve when you need it, including Retail, Specialty, Mail Order, Medical Alternatives and Home Infusion pharmacy services, at Baptist. Our team of experienced, knowledgeable, in-house pharmacists work directly with your doctor and care team to provide attentive, personalized care. And with MyChart, the Epic electronic medical record, connecting with your pharmacist, getting the right information, and requesting refills are only a tap or click away.
Let's Connect You to the Care You Need
Baptist is here to help you through all your healthcare needs. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Convenient, fast and accurate prescriptions for Baptist's patients and employees
When you use Baptist's Pharmacy services, your Baptist physician can e-prescribe medications directly through the electronic medical record system to any of our locations for accurate, speedy service. Plus, you can transfer existing prescriptions anytime, even if your doctor is not part of the Baptist system. Our services include:
- Personalized, comprehensive customer service
- Convenient and cost-effective medications
- Fast, accurate prescriptions filled when you need them
- Easy order and refills through MyChart or email
- Full-service retail pharmacies located in Baptist Memphis, Baptist Golden Triangle, Baptist North Mississippi and the Mississippi Baptist Medical Center in Jackson.
- Medical Alternatives/Home Infusion services offering medications, equipment and support for home infusion therapies and care
- Outpatient infusion services through 19 Baptist Cancer Center and specialty clinic locations in West Tennessee, Central and North Mississippi, and Eastern Arkansas
Specialized pharmacy support for patients, physicians and providers
The Baptist Specialty Pharmacy offers convenient, tailored expertise when it comes to accessing medications designed to help patients manage specific conditions or diseases. Our team of committed pharmacy specialists is dedicated to providing comprehensive services focused on personal, seamless care.
Complemented by our electronic health record, Baptist OneCare© MyChart, managing therapies and treatment has never been easier or more convenient. Regardless of where patients live, we offer free, confidential delivery of specialty medicines right to their door.
Patients can also pick up their specialty prescriptions from our retail location in the physician office building across the street from Baptist Memorial Hospital-Memphis. The pharmacy is within walking distance of covered parking and valet is also available.
Supporting Patients with Chronic Disease
Living with a chronic disease can be difficult. Baptist's Specialty Pharmacy can help by providing disease-specific programs, support and experts. Beyond just specific conditions like those below, we can help patients with side effects like anemia, nausea and diarrhea.
- Blood Disorders
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about the Baptist Specialty Pharmacy. If you still have a question regarding our services, please contact us using the form below.
At Baptist Specialty Pharmacy, our goal is to help patients receive medications in a timely manner, as well as help them better manage their health.
We'd love to hear about your experience with Baptist Specialty Pharmacy. By answering a few survey questions, you can help us deliver the best possible service. We appreciate your time.
For PhysiciansAt Baptist Specialty Pharmacy, our primary goal is to support the care you provide to your patients. Our dedicated pharmacist and technician provide comprehensive care that includes education, counseling, and medication management to help empower patients facing lifelong disease management.
Other benefits include the following:
- Work directly with insurance providers to help manage details like requests, refills and transfers
- Coordinate benefits and required authorizations, working closely with your office and patient, responding within 48 hours
- Assist with financial challenges and expenses to minimize patient out-of-pocket expenses
- Free next day delivery or local pick-up of patient medications
- Choose Baptist Specialty Pharmacy when e-prescribing medications in Baptist OneCare® so your patients can receive extra support like medication reminders, refills and notices through their MyChart accounts
Our pharmacy team works diligently to maintain open, consistent communication when it comes to our physician requests. Whether you are new to our service or have another need, please find the appropriate form for your request below.
Numerous convenient locations
Baptist offers complete pharmacy services at many convenient locations throughout the Mid-South and Central Mississippi.
Baptist Medical Group Wolf River PharmacyMAP8040 Wolf River Blvd Ste 200Germantown, TN 38138
Medical AlternativesMAP6949 Appling Farms Parkway #109Memphis, TN 38133
Walnut Grove Plaza PharmacyMAP6025 Walnut Grove RdMemphis, TN 38120
Walnut Grove Plaza Pharmacy – Mail OrderMAP6025 Walnut Grove RdMemphis, TN 38120
Walnut Grove Plaza Pharmacy #2 [BAPTIST SPECIALTY PHARMACY]MAP6027 Walnut Grove Rd, Suite 110Memphis, TN 38120
Baptist Family PharmacyMAP1225 N State StJackson, MS 39202
Baptist Memorial Hospital – Calhoun Inc.MAP140 Burke Calhoun City RdCalhoun City, MS 38916
Baptist Memorial Hospital Golden Triangle Outpatient PharmacyMAP2520 5th St NColumbus, MS 39705
Baptist Oxford Outpatient PharmacyMAP1100 Belk BlvdOxford, MS 38655
Baptist is proud to be a strategic alliance partner with Pharmacy Times© which helps Baptist share news, information, and updates from our pharmacy professionals.