CONCERN EAP: Your Partner in Employer Health
The CONCERN Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is an employee benefit program designed to identify and resolve production or operational problems associated with employees who are affected by personal problems. CONCERN’s team of licensed, experienced counselors and clinical social workers help employees sort through issues such as stress, health, marital, family, financial, alcohol, drug, legal, gambling, emotional and other problems, and work toward viable solutions to get them back on track personally and professionally.
Employee and employer services offered through CONCERN EAP include:
- Unlimited confidential counseling sessions for employees and anyone living with an employee
- On-site crisis response
- On-site supervisory and employee training
- Management consultation
- Conflict resolution services
- Drug-free workplace assistance
- Directly observed therapy assessments
- Referral assistance
To learn more about these services for employers and employees, visit myConcernEAP.com.
All Medical Specialties
No matching specialties